Outdoor Sunday Service
Trinity offers an outdoor worship service! We have been closely watching the guidelines that have been put in place by the State of Illinois, the LaSalle County Health Department and a COVID 19 certified and train professional on reopening. The worship service will take place on the grounds of the church in between the north and east parking lots. The format of the service will be similar to the previous 5:00p.m. Saturday evening service.
To maintain a safe outdoor worship service we recommend these following guidelines:
- Bring your own lawn chair from home.
- Use the hand sanitizer available upon arrival and departure.
- Face masks are encouraged but not required.
- Maintain 6 feet in between family units. Use your best judgement on 6 feet of distance.
- Bulletins will be available. We are asking that you dispose of them in the garbage cans provided or take them home with you.
- Sharing of the peace and passing of the offering plate will not take place.
- Table stations will be set up with hand sanitizer, bulletins, Holy Communion and offering plates.
- As you enter, take a prepackaged Holy Communion cup and wafer with you to your seat. As you depart dispose of the packaging in the garbage cans provided.
- The service will include a couple of lead singers. Unfortunately the recommendations are for the congregation not to sing together.
- If you are in the high risk category we encourage you to follow the CDC guideline and remain home.
- This service will be video recorded and can be viewed later in the day.
- In case of inclement weather the service will be cancelled by 7:00p.m. on Saturday evening. You will be notified by Facebook and email. Help us by relaying any cancellations to those you know who may not use the internet.
Please call the church office with any questions! We are looking forward to seeing you!